Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally, my first post!





Hello friends. Between keeping up with my myspace friends, facebook friends, and now a blog I will be a busy woman. Not that I am not already busy as it is, but I thought it would be a fun thing. We are approaching Lleyton's 3rd birthday, December 29 and wow, I can't believe it. We stay extremely busy with work, Church activities, etc. Matt is loving his job and I am good with mine as well. And being a mommy of a almost 3 year old has been a challenge here lately. I definately agree that terrible 3's are worse than 2's. BUT, I remind myself that it is only temporary and God gives me the strength to remain strong. So, with all this said, I will include some recent pictures of my boys.

3 comments:

Touch of Grace Photography said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I love that picture of Matt and Lleyton. Too cute! I look forward to catching up by your blog since I am not allowed to have myspace or facebook :) Love ya!!

Monika said...

Yeah, I am so glad I can now see what you guys are up to. Lleyton is so cute.

The Cunningham Family said...

lleyton sure is a cutie!! :) glad to see y'all :)